Wednesday 2 March 2011

How to avoid setting a world record

You might remember that I got myself £200 of John Lewis vouchers by winning two games at the Cadbury Spots v Stripes event a couple of weeks ago.  And if you don't, why not?  I've mentioned it often enough (and then some).

The organisers have very kindly sent me some video footage of my miserable failures at two of the other games.  First up - stacking coins.  In case it isn't obvious, I was supposed to be doing this quickly.


Next up was competitive tea making - or, in other words, throwing teabags into mugs, adding spoons and touching a kettle to finish.  As you'll see, I've only explained those final stages of the game for completeness - I didn't even make it that far.  I'd DEFINITELY have done a lot better with coffee.  Watch all the way to the end for a world-class gesture of contemptuous petulance.  For reference, someone finished this game in 45 seconds...


Can you do better?

Yes.

2 comments:

  1. I seem to remember you getting disqualified from the teabag game

    ReplyDelete